What is our refund policy?
- You may request a refund of the initial monthly website hosting and maintenance fee at any time during the web design process. Prior to our receipt of your completed Website Builder Questionnaire, you may receive a 100% refund. After we have received your completed Website Builder Questionnaire, the initial payment, $34.95*, of the website hosting and maintenance fee is non-refundable;
- Once a website is launched, with your authorization and approval, the One-time Setup Fee is Non-refundable. A website is considered ‘launched’ when it is published and made public, regardless of the state of completeness (such as launching early for a promotional event);
- After we have received your completed Website Builder Questionnaire, a mandatory $79.00** setup fee will be incurred and deducted from your refund;
- If you view the First Draft and continue with the website design, and then later decide you want a refund, $149.00** setup & design fee will be incurred and deducted from your refund;
- If you have paid the web hosting and maintenance fee in advance and later request a refund, you will receive a refund for the unused months;
- Our staff reserves the right to refuse service to any customer that may have requests or needs that we cannot fulfill. We will issue refunds if any service is purchased in advance.
*Subject to change with 30 days notice. / **Subject to change without notice.
Terms of Service page.